Re: Help for OSX setup.

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Help for OSX setup.
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 23:18:28 -0800

On 13-Jan-05, at 3:46 PM, Richard Grubb wrote:

I think some on this list have compiled lilypond for OS-X.

Yes, but I (/we) do it via the Fink package.  :)

Mark, consult the Fink page:
http://fink.sourceforge.net/

Although Fink is mainly intended for people with some unix background,
they have help for unix beginners. If you use the graphical installer tool
(Fink Commander), you shouldn't have too many problems.

Cheers,
- Graham