Re: opus/composer alignment

From: Daniel Johnson
Subject: Re: opus/composer alignment
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 12:08:53 -0800

FYI, this appears to be fixed in 2.5.7 and later. Lilypond especially had problems calculating font metrics when using any font other than the default Computer Modern TeX fonts but it appears that this issue has been dealt with.

--d

Graham Percival wrote:

Thanks for the report, but bug reports should go to
address@hidden
(I've cc'd this to that list)

For the bugs list: if this is deliberate, let me know so I can
modify the docs.

Cheers,
- Graham