Re: Suppressings time signatures

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Suppressings time signatures
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 19:55:12 -0800

On 18-Jan-05, at 5:49 PM, Gordon Gilbert wrote:

The file below was written for 2.2.2. With this kind of chant for singing the Psalms there should be no time signature. I put one in the coding simply to put the bar-lines in the correct place. Now how can I remove the actual time signature character?

I'm not certain whether this works in 2.2, but for 2.4 this is extremely
easy; see the "Changing Defaults" chapter in the manual.

Cheers,
- Graham