Re: Installation problem

From: Lukas Giesinger
Subject: Re: Installation problem
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 21:28:55 +0100

Hello co-users,

Riky VDB wrote:
>I've been trying to run the test file of lilypond 2.2. It has generated an
>error.
>It seems feta20.afm was not installed properly. However, I've found
>'feta20.afm' in foliowing directory :
>C:\cygwin\usr\share\lilypond\2.4.2\fonts

Exactly the same problem here, on Windows ME.

Also, the installation process stopped at 98% of the setup. The progress dialog
read:
"Running...
No package
/etc/postinstall/postinstall-lilypond.sh"

However, after I manually cancelled the setup I got a "setup complete" message.

Another question: For a Windows installation, do I need to manually install the
ec*-fonts? On the download site it says I need to but I couldn't figure out
what ec* files to choose or how to install them on Windows.

Any suggestion on how to get the prog running?

Thanks in advance!
Lukas