Documentation Issues

From: joe ferguson
Subject: Documentation Issues
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2005 09:37:42 -0500

I'm starting a new thread here since I think it's a topic of broader scope and interest.

Are you (Graham) the clearinghouse for documentation issues? If so, should you be specifically included whenever such issues arise? Should any suggestions/contributions be sent to you as well as the list? (Such a policy might make it easier to track documentation issues so that they don't get lost in the noise of a busy list.)