Manual page break between movements

From: Frédéric Bron
Subject: Manual page break between movements
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2005 20:53:11 +0100

Hello !

I am now using Lilypond 2.4.2 on Cygwin. Still very enthousiastic with this excellent piece of software.

I have a piece that has multiple movements. Because of page turning problems, I would like to include a manual page break between 2 of the movements (not before all movements). Is it possible without using lilypond-book? With previous releases, I used the Latex code for page break (\\newpage) directly in the movement title (\header { piece = "\\newpage..." }) but it doesn't work any more.

Thanks a lot for help,

Frédéric Bron