LilyPond error

From: Mardi Girard
Subject: LilyPond error
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 12:22:36 +0100

Hello
I'm having trouble getting test.ly to work. My test.log file says

lilypond (GNU LilyPond) 2.2.5
Running lilypond-bin...
Now processing `test.ly'
Parsing...

/cygdrive/c/Dokumente und Einstellungen/Besitzer/Eigene Dateien/My Music/test.ly:3:0: error: syntax error, unexpected '{':

{

/cygdrive/c/Dokumente und Einstellungen/Besitzer/Eigene Dateien/My Music/test.ly:4:8: warning: Braces don't match:
  c4(  c
        4)
Failed files: test.ly

lilypond: error: LilyPond failed on input file test (exit status 1)
lilypond: warning: Running LilyPond failed. Rerun with --verbose for a trace.
Can you help me? Thank you
Mardi