Re: Showing Chord Names

From: Steve D
Subject: Re: Showing Chord Names
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 21:50:58 -0700

Claude--

In my recent response to you, where I pasted a version of your .ly file that I modified, the output looks better if you substitute the word

GrandStaff

for every instance of

PianoStaff

in the file. Your original file used GrandStaff and I changed it to PianoStaff so it would have a brace at the left between staves, but with the lyrics the staves of PianoStaff are very widely spaced vertically; GrandStaff looks much more compact and visually better.

-Steve