Re: Font questions

From: Hans Forbrich
Subject: Re: Font questions
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 09:21:17 -0600

Thanks David.  That font set looks interesting.  I'm working on some of
Mussorgsky's songs and for the lyrics, I'm looking at doing the Cyrillic with
the IPA underneath. I'll have to dig in whether it solves my needs.

On questions 1 & 2, I should have mentioned these are unicode music symbols
that could occur in the music sections, as compared to the lyric section.  If
Lilypond covers the complete set, I think it could be interesting to see the
Lilypond fonts *marketed* as a set of unicode fonts as well.

/Hans
--
Pleased as punch user of Lilypond Music Typesetting Tools
http://www.lilypond.org