Re: centred piece titles

From: Aurèle Duda
Subject: Re: centred piece titles
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 23:52:12 +0200

Formatting title in 2.4.5 is rather more complicated; all function is coded in
scheme in 2.4.5/scm/titling.scm .
For instance, if you would to make all the subtitles left-aligned, you should
changed 'fill-line' with 'column' on line
49. but it's rather dangerous if you don't know scheme syntax; you you really
want to hack the title formatting, you
should upgrade to the devel-branche, or wait for 2.6.