Re: problem running lilypond on windoze

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: problem running lilypond on windoze
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 16:30:29 +0200

I really hope that you remembered to run the command from a Cygwin window and
not from a Windows command prompt.
Also, the easiest way to process a .ly file if you run in Windows is simply to double click
on the file.

  /Mats

Chip wrote:

I've had lily installed on windoze for quite some time now and it used to work fine. Then recently something changed because now when I try to run lilypond from the command line I get the error

C:\\temp> lilypond
'lilypond' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
Process lilypond exited with code 1
C:\\temp>

I use Jedit and the plugins/console. So I did a fresh download/install of lilypond/cygwin and still get that same error. Is this a windoze problem or cygwin or jedit?
--
Chip