|Date:||Wed, 13 Apr 2005 15:13:24 -0500|
I've been fooling with fonts and getting flusterated.
Is there documentation that will answer such questions as:
- What is the default font?
- What is unique to the default font?
- What font sets are conveniently available?
- How to reach other font sets that are provided with download?
- Which are scaleable?
- What are the font set file naming conventions?
- What file types (extensions) can be used: .cm, .mf, .tex, . . . ?
- How many characters are in each font set: 128, 256, . . . ?
- How to peek at the font sets?
- What are the characters for <blank> and <line feed>?
- Etc., etc.
Using 2.4.3 under Cygwin, Windows XP.
I'm not asking for detailed answers to these specific questions, though they would be helpful, but for pointers to documentation.
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|