Re: Context menu

From: John Wiedenhoeft
Subject: Re: Context menu
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 22:59:37 +0200

Thanks for the answer. I did the following:

C:\cygwin\bin\bash.exe --login -c '/usr/bin/lilypond-book "%1"'

which seemed to work pretty good. But when I tried to run TeX on the resulting file, I got the following error:

! I can't find file `lily-1609059631.tex'.
l.14 \input lily-1609059631.tex

Shouldn't this file be produced during the lilypond-book process? My test.lytex file was in C:, I found the requested file in C:\cygwin\home\Studium (odd, isn't it?). I copied it to C:, tried again, but another error occured:

! I can't find file `lilyponddefs.tex'.
l.22   \input lilyponddefs

Please type another input file name
! Emergency stop.
l.22   \input lilyponddefs

...which is in C:\cygwin\usr\share\lilypond\2.4.3\tex.
Besides this, feta and parmesan have not been found... (but I'm pretty sure my installation is complete and not corrupted).

I tried the whole process again, this time by manually typing the commands into the cygwin bash (in case something was wrong with the dos command), but the result's the same.

I really have no idea what all this means! I'd appreciate any help you could offer.

Best regards,
John (starting to rotate on my deskchair... ;-)