Re: controlling distance between slur and note head

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: controlling distance between slur and note head
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 15:15:40 +0200 (CEST)

> > BTW, it would be *very* helpful if the keys in `slur-details' were
> > documented...
>
> The documentation is lily/slur-scoring.cc and
> lily/slur-configuration.cc.  I'll consider writing something when we
> can be sure that the slur scoring code is final and will not change
> anymore.

OK.  Anyway, how can I change a single key/value pair within the
`slur-details' alist?  Say, setting `free-slur-distance' to 0.7?  This
is some basic Scheme knowledge which I'm missing.  Ideally, there
should be a simple scheme function to do that, e.g.

  \override Slur #'slur-details =
    #(change-list-value 'slur-details 'free-slur-distance 0.7)

Since such a situation occurs quite frequently within LilyPond it
might be possibly a good idea to add this to the short Scheme
introduction in lilypond.info.

Do we already have something like this?  Maybe I've missed it in the
docs.

    Werner