RE: How to delete page numbers?

From: Fairchild
Subject: RE: How to delete page numbers?
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 15:45:05 -0500

Han-Wen -

You convince me that deciphering the \paper \layout etc functionality is
rather hopeless via experimentation.  I hope the documenters are listening.

BTW, in your first example, using 2.4.3, "linewidth = " is not accepted and
"foobar =" does nothing discernible.  Is there documentation somewhere for
the "#(list" thingie?

Thanks for LilyPond?

                                 - Bruce