Re: Notes in Key Sig

From: Bernard Hurley
Subject: Re: Notes in Key Sig
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 10:13:50 +0100

Would there be any mileage in "contributed" scripts being distributed
with Lily. Making sure they work, are documented and compatible with the
current version is the author's responsibility, but they would be
distributed under the GPL, as is the rest of Lily. I suppose it would
mean someone would have to be responsible for what was added, and,
perhaps, removed.

/Bernard