Re: Notes in Key Sig

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Notes in Key Sig
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 00:32:27 +0200

Op za, 23-04-2005 te 10:13 +0100, schreef Bernard Hurley:
> Would there be any mileage in "contributed" scripts being distributed
> with Lily. Making sure they work, are documented and compatible with the
> current version is the author's responsibility, but they would be

The definition of "distributed with Lily" is "maintained by the
developer team", so I don't think this is a good idea. It would be a
better idea to set up a central repository a la LSR, where a collection
of .ly can be maintained and indexed.

--
Han-Wen Nienhuys - address@hidden
LilyPond Software Design - http://www.lilypond-design.com