Re: beginner problems

From: Robert T Wyatt
Subject: Re: beginner problems
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 15:23:08 -0500

Robert T Wyatt wrote:
 > (now, about that half-diminished \chord notation...)

Found it!

Well, no, that is not quite what I want I'm afraid. Yes, the 13th example is a half-diminished chord, and yes I want the default (Ignatzek) notation, but I don't wish to enter the pitches.

Working from:

I can get very close with:

\chords {

... but this does not provide Ignatzek default notation as shown on example thirteen from the chord-name-chart above.

(It yields Co7 instead of Co/, if you know what I mean.)

Any ideas?