Strange rest dots behaviour - bug?

From: Thomas Scharkowski
Subject: Strange rest dots behaviour - bug?
Date: Sun, 08 May 2005 19:38:58 +0200

Hello list,

sorry for the long example, but I could not shorten more.
In bar 9 and 10 of the attached example the rests in voice "Bass" are
shifted, but the dots remain at the default position.
If I delete or shorten voice "Middle" the problem disappears.

This is a short extract of my code:

\version "2.4.3" % cygwin
\header {title ="Rest dot not shifted"}

Global = {
                \time 6/8
                \clef "G_8"
                \key d \major
                \override Staff.NoteCollision #'merge-differently-headed = ##t
                \override Staff.NoteCollision #'merge-differently-dotted = ##t
                }

Upper = \relative c' \context Voice = "Upper"
                {
                \Global
                \voiceOne
                s2.*4
                s2.*4

                a8( g) a a^\markup {\italic gliss.} \glissando b a~ |
                a g( fis) e d cis |
                <b' g d g,>4 <d a e fis,> <g d b fis e,> |
                <e d b g>2. |

                a,,8 d e g fis b |
                a g fis g fis e |
                <d' b g e,>4 <cis a e fis,> <b g d g,> |
                <a e>2. |

                a4 a8 a a4 |

                }

Bass =          \relative c \context Voice = "Bass"
                {
                \voiceTwo
                s2.*4
                a4. r |
                a4. r |
                s2.
                a4 a8 a4 a8 |

                <a e'>4. r |
                a4. r4. |
                s2.
                a4 a8 a4 a8 |

                a4. r |
                a r |
                s2. |

                a4 a8 a4 a8 | % When I delete this line the output is correct!
        }

Middle =        \relative c' \context Voice = "Middle"
                {
                \voiceThree
                \stemDown
                \shiftOff
                e4. s |
                s2.*3

                s2.*48

                }

\score
{
        <<
        \Upper
        \\
        \Bass
        \\
        \Middle

        \layout {}
}

\paper {}
Der folgende Teil dieser Nachricht enthält einen Anhang im
sogenannten Internet MIME Nachrichtenformat.
Wenn Sie Pegasus Mail oder ein beliebiges anderes MIME-kompatibles
Email-System verwenden, sollte Sie den Anhang mit Ihrem Email-System
speichern oder anzeigen können. Anderenfalls fragen Sie Ihren Administrator.

If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any another MIME-compliant system,

   ---- Datei Information/File information -----------
     Datei/File:  testrest.pdf
     Datum/Date:  8 May 2005, 19:27
     Größe/Size:  19676 bytes.