Re: Lyrics / staffs/ contexts - which way is best for me

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: Lyrics / staffs/ contexts - which way is best for me
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 21:41:05 +0200

This is exactly what the Score Setup Wizard of jEdit's LilyPondTool is for.
I don't think that dozens of templates would be better.

Bert

It seems to me that I need to build up a template to do this
(and by building it up myself I will understand it!)
My starting point was http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.4/Documentation/user/out-www/lilypond/Vocal-ensembles.html#Vocal-ensembles
but this combines SA and TB which makes it too complex for what I want.

Can someone walk me through setting this up