problem point and click

From: Katrien de Vos
Subject: problem point and click
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 08:47:37 +0200

I have installed lilypond 2.5.26 by using:

Windows
=======
This is a native, standalone installer. It includes PDF point & click support, if you install a PDF viewer (like adobe acrobat) yourself.

 http://lilypond.org/mingw/setup.exe

When I put the cursor in the pdf-file on a note I see the reference to the file, line and position. When I click this note an editor starts, but the cursor starts at the beginning of the file. What should be done to let the cursor jump to the specified position automatically?

Jaap de Vos