Re: Going back to 2.4.5 On Mac OS X

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Going back to 2.4.5 On Mac OS X
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 01:23:11 +0200

Walter Hofmeister wrote:
On my system, the self
contained package does not quit automatically. After the file is compiled,
it switches to viewing the file in Adobe Acrobat Reader. In order to quit, I
then have to switch to the Lilypond application and quit it. Could this be
automated? I have noticed that you simply cannot drag another file to the
application that is already open. Also all of the resulting output is placed
on my already polluted desktop. Is it possible to have the output placed in
the directory where the source file (.ly)

this is fixed in CVS.

was? I also got the impression
that the this application can be run from the terminal, but the information
on how to accomplish this was not sufficient that I could get it to work
(how to get the script file to run).

where did you get stuck?

> Point and click also does not do
anything (the line number and position on the line are displayed in Acrobat
Reader though). Is this still a feature in progress or is there something
that might be causing a problem on my system?

did you install ClickEdit.app ?