RE: Forcing pagebreaks in multi-score book

From: Sven Axelsson
Subject: RE: Forcing pagebreaks in multi-score book
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 16:00:02 +0200

> From: Mats Bengtsson [mailto:address@hidden
> Subject: Re: Forcing pagebreaks in multi-score book
>
> One hackers solution would be to include
>
> \score{
>    \header{
>      breakbefore = \possiblebreak
>    }
> }
>
> in each score file. In the top level file doing the includes,
> you can then define
>
> possiblebreak=##f
>
> at the top of the file and
>
> possiblebreak=##t
>
> before you include a file where you want the page break.
>
>     /Mats

Yes, I thought of that. But now after trying it, I see that it doesn't
work. Or perhaps I don't get where to set the variable to true. I
tried both

\book {
  \score { possiblebreak = ##t \include ... }

and

\book {
  possiblebreak = ##t
  \score { \include ... }
  possiblebreak = ##f

but both variants gives a syntax error "unexpected STRING".

--
Sven Axelsson