Re: arbitrary papersize

From: andrea valle
Subject: Re: arbitrary papersize
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 02:25:31 +0200

Thanks, I was in fact seeing those pages of the manual. I was thinking that Page layout was dedicated to layout inside a given page.
You have an a4 and you can do what you want *inside* it.

I want an arbitrary page: so, let's say, can I use a paper of 1.13x3.88 cm (so that I can use pixel to determine the dimension)?

In particular I supposed I had to precise on of the two possible commands:

#(set-default-paper-size "a4")
\paper {
  #(set-paper-size "a4")
}

Now, manual says:
The following paper sizes are supported: a6, a5, a4, a3, legal, letter, tabloid.

So, how to tweak them?

Thanks a lot

-a-