Another lilypond-book problem

From: Georg Dummer
Subject: Another lilypond-book problem
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 11:18:58 +0200

Hi all,

I think I have the same problem as described by Laura Conrad (28 May; 3
June) on the lilypond.devel-list.
Up to now no one answered this question. So I want to post it to this list:

In my *.lytex file I played around with:
\lilypondfile[quote,noindent,linewidth=170\mm]{Messe/GottMeinGott.ly}
Or
\lilypondfile{Messe/GottMeinGott.ly} ...

But always with the same effect:
The first two systems of a score are placed side by side instead of among
each other. The second systems, needless to say, runs out of the page.
The rest of each piece is ok.

\version 2.5.27
Self-compiled on debian 2.4.27

Any idea?