Re; Title on 2nd/3rd page? and Margins

From: Jay Hamilton, Sound and Silence
Subject: Re; Title on 2nd/3rd page? and Margins
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 06:57:57 -0700

Hello-
I'm trying to learn lilypond via Studio to GO which at the moment distributes 2.2x lilypond. One thing I cannot decipher/find is how to get the title of the piece onto each page. It seems that there is a limit on the footer so it cannot go clear across the bottom of the page and nothing I read in the 'creating titles' addresses my desire.

Is it possible to do?  If so what do I need to do?
Thanks-
I've looked at the possibility of Lilypond for a few years and not been able to get a solid download to try it out. So far it's worked well.

Oh can I control the margins better? Changing them in the printer controls doesn't seem to work. I like to use a 3 ring binder and having the margins larger than default would be nice.

Great program.
I look forward to some response.
Jay

--