header font selection

From: Aaron Mehl
Subject: header font selection
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 08:30:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hi I am trying to change the font for the header.

I tried adding \override #'(font-name . "System
error")
but was told that I should not have a score block...

I even tried encasing it with markup, but markup it
seems isn't allowed in the header.

I then tried

        \layout {

   % change for other default global staff size.

 myStaffSize = #20
                 #(define fonts

(make-pango-font-tree "DGL" "System error" "Black Ink"
(/ myStaffSize 20
 )))

 }
but I saw no change of font although I didn't get an
error. I am not sure that this affect the title fonts
in the header at all.

What must I do to get the DGL System error.ttf font to
be the font for my title = ""?

I also want a different font for subtitle = ""

Thanks
Aaron