Re: New Installation of 2.5.29 on FreeBSD

From: Gordon Gilbert
Subject: Re: New Installation of 2.5.29 on FreeBSD
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 06:32:01 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all!

I have just installed, under the very able guidance of Graham Percival, version 2.5.29 on my FreeBSD 5.3 system. Now, when I try to run it, the program won't launch, nor will it convert-ly. What am I missing here? I'm thinking it might be that the program was installed (at Graham's suggestion) in /usr/src/ instead of some other directory, as when a program is installed by ports. I did uninstall the port version (2.2.2) and run the gmake install, etc. per the instructions. This is from the xterm where I run it:

[1:2:address@hidden:~/songs/LilypondSets> lilypond AgnusDei.ly
bash: lilypond: command not found
[1:3:address@hidden:~/songs/LilypondSets>

I'm supposing it's something really obvious here, so maybe someone can help.

Blessings,

Father Gordon Gilbert+

        |                 Angels' Roost Farm                  |
        |       Rev. Fr. Gordon Gilbert & Susan Gilbert       |
        |                   705-549-5056                      |
        |                address@hidden                  |
        |                address@hidden                 |