Re: lyricsfont problem in lilypond 2.5.29 for windows

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: lyricsfont problem in lilypond 2.5.29 for windows
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 16:09:09 +0200

To change it globally:
Utilities>Global Options>General, Default character encoding

To change for the current file:
method 1: write a line in the file:
% :encoding=UTF-8%
method 2: double click on the right side of the status bar (where you
can read the current encoding), and set character encoding.

Method 1 will work even if automatic encoding recognition fails.

Bert