Re: New Installation of 2.5.29 on FreeBSD

From: Gordon Gilbert
Subject: Re: New Installation of 2.5.29 on FreeBSD
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 20:03:08 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Stan!

Youse guys are good! I did that, and it corrected a whole bunch of bad code from my previous efforts. Now I have two questions: Is it possible to adjust the default paper-size to "letter" instead of "A4"? How? And, in one hymn, the staff systems are quite far apart, taking two pages, but I would like to squeeze the whole thing on one sheet -- how can I adjust staff spacing, or font size? In the new version, lyrics fonts seem to be larger -- I could use smaller if possible.

Thanks!

Fr. Gord+

        |                 Angels' Roost Farm                  |
        |       Rev. Fr. Gordon Gilbert & Susan Gilbert       |
        |                   705-549-5056                      |
        |                address@hidden                  |
        |                address@hidden                 |