Re: Special characters problem

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Special characters problem
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 17:22:56 -0700

On 14-Jun-05, at 9:51 AM, Jamie Bullock wrote:

However any 'special characters' called in the 2.4.5 score don't seem to
get rendered with 2.5.29. For example, in my header I have:

Lilypond no longer uses latex, so the latex special chars don't work. Instead,
insert them directly (cut and paste from a character map if necessary).

Your text file must be saved as utf-8 for this to work.

Cheers,
- Graham