Re: lilypond-book problem 2.5.30

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: lilypond-book problem 2.5.30
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 21:14:38 -0700

Sorry, I don't have a clue. Try a new binary package, and if it still happens,
send an email to bug-lilypond.

- Graham

On 13-Jun-05, at 11:19 PM, Libero Mureddu wrote:

Thanks, but still I obtain the same error message:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/Applications/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/bin/lilypond-book", line 60, in ?
    import lilylib as ly
ImportError: No module named lilylib

Libero