Re: png generation and lilypond 2.5.29-2 on winxp

From: Roman V. Isaev
Subject: Re: png generation and lilypond 2.5.29-2 on winxp
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 01:00:44 +0400

On 06/16, Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
> > window, it works now, but silently. Strange. Anyway here is what I did:
> Good.  I already changed this in CVS, but replaced '~a' with ~S, so
> that you get double quotes.  That should work also for file names with
> spaces.

        Nope, it does not :) Just tried to use filename with space. Lilypond
makes ps and pdf, but no png. Error message is:
Error: /undefinedfilename in (hoho-page%d.png)
Operand stack:

Execution stack:
   %interp_exit   .runexec2   --nostringval--   --nostringval--   --nostringval-
-   2   %stopped_push   --nostringval--   --nostringval--   --nostringval--   fa
lse   1   %stopped_push
Dictionary stack:
   --dict:1125/1686(ro)(G)--   --dict:0/20(G)--   --dict:70/200(L)--
Current allocation mode is local
Last OS error: No such file or directory
GPL Ghostscript 8.15: Unrecoverable error, exit code 1

Lilypond was called this way:

/cygdrive/j/lilypond/usr/bin/lilypond.exe --png --ps --pdf "hehe hoho.ly"

> >     But now I've got a new problem :) Canzone fits one page with global
> > staff size 21/
> > When I increase it size a little so it stretches into second page I get
> > two pages in .pdf file, but three png files instead of two, and the last
> > png is blank.
> > Second png has a lot of space at the the end.
> >     Another problem: it truncates bottom of the page. Something wrong with
> > paper size,
> > but I don't know how to fix it.
> What papersize do you use?  Can you post canzone.ly?

        Umm, I don't know what papersize I use. Probably something default. All
canzone
related files are here: http://www.soprano-recorder.ru/tmp -- .ly, pdf and all
three
png files.