Re: changing default font

From: Sterling Sympatico
Subject: Re: changing default font
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 15:56:47 -0400

Hi,

I am seeing the following versions of software (packages) on my Debian
"testing" machine:

ec-fonts-mftraced: Version: 1.0.10a-1
lilypond: Version: 2.4.5-2
tetex-base: Version: 2.0.2c-8

All seems to have installed fine.  No errors.  If this looks correct,
could it be a .map file that is causing this font problem?

Thanks for the suggestions.

Sterling