relative mode

From: Roman V. Isaev
Subject: relative mode
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 17:49:14 +0400

        I'm not a good musician. In other words, I never can tell when
the next note is going to be octave up or down. On other hand it's
difficult to enter scores without relative mode, too much typing.
So how to cope with this? Is it possible to tune vim that it would
show where the last note is going to be placed relative to previous?
Or may be there is a simple rule to determine if the next note is
going to jump? Currently I have to enter a few measures and compile
to fix several misplaced notes and it's very slow...

--
 Roman V. Isaev         http://www.soprano-recorder.ru         Moscow, Russia