lilypond errors

From: Arthur Dyck
Subject: lilypond errors
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 23:59:51 -0600

I have installed Lilypond and its requirements on my system running Mandrake
10.0.   The files were installed using Web Urpmi.   I have used KWrite to
create the test.ly in your tutorial.  When I try to run lilypond test.ly, I
get the following error.  Can you please tell me how to fix this?

lilypond (GNU LilyPond) 2.0.1
Running usr...ERROR: In procedure dynamic-link:
ERROR: file: "libguile-srfi-srfi-13-14-v-1", message:
"libguile-srfi-srfi-13-14-v-1.so: cannot open shared object file: No such
file or directory"

lilypond: error: LilyPond failed on input file test (exit status 2)
lilypond: warning: Running LilyPond failed. Rerun with --verbose for a trace.
address@hidden arthur]$

Thanks.

Arthur Dyck