Re: Extending beamed stems

From: Daniel Johnson
Subject: Re: Extending beamed stems
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 07:44:02 -0700

Watch out when upgrading from 2.4 to 2.5 if you use lots of TeX markup
(and it looks like you might, to achieve your /pedalc markup).  Since
2.5 does not use TeX as a backend by default, you'll have to recode this
stuff using standard markup.  Version 2.5 writes PostScript directly
without processing as TeX first.

--Daniel