Re: accord en français

From: andrea valle
Subject: Re: accord en français
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 15:10:43 +0200

(...Ehm, I'm sorry to be  unpopular and I don't want to seem unkind...).
I understand with no problem French and I like it very much even if I cannot speak it, but the language of the list is, helas!, English:

Maybe other people cannot understand French and they are excluded from discussion.

Best

-a-