Re: Languages other than English on the mailing list

From: Graham King
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 19:25:35 +0100

I'm only a tongue-tied Englishman, but I quite enjoy following the
occasional thread in another language, partly for the rare chance to
practise some very rusty skills.

Please let's not split the list by language - we'd all be the poorer for
that.

I'd encourage any participant who has difficulty expressing themselves
in English to use the major language they're most articulate in.  Most
of us can probably follow well enough, especially with the help of the
occasional kind respondent supplying a translation, and with the
availability of machine translation sites on the web.

-- Graham