Re: Dom m, Mim m

From: VSD
Subject: Re: Dom m, Mim m
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 22:12:58 +0200

Jacques, always specify which version of lilypond you are using. This might give relevant information about what can be going wrong.

Your code works fine here on version 2.5.32 (windows); I think you told me you're using 2.5.11 (mandrake), right? I think that should be fine in your version too (not completely sure though).

The problem may be in the changes you privately told me you made manually from:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2005-04/txt2Jycv5O28l.txt

to your files. Review any eventual mistake in these changes.

Vincent