Re: Folk songs scores / tabs

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Folk songs scores / tabs
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 14:35:07 +0200

Just use whatever template you prefer from section "3 Example
Templates" of the manual to typeset the first verse and then
combine it with the example called score-text.ly in the
Regression Tests document.

   /Mats

Alexandre Aractingi wrote:
Hi all,
Where can I find examples of scores of folk / pop songs (I just want
guitar chords written above the first verse and above the chorus, then
the other verses as simple text, and occasionally a guitar tab to print
out the intro).
I use jedit's Lilypond wizard and Lilypond 2.5.2 under Mandrake Linux
10.1.
Thanks for any hint!

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing