Re: Fwd: Umm.. how to stop note stems merging?

From: Jay Hamilton, Sound and Silence
Subject: Re: Fwd: Umm.. how to stop note stems merging?
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 19:17:43 -0700

You need to remove the <<>> then you'll have c2 two 8ths notes followed by a 1/4 note not clear on why you have a ~ at the end either as I took it off and it didn't seem to make any difference.
Jay

Jacob Rhoden wrote:

Hi,

I was unable to find help with this in the documentation. I have a problem where
a 4th note is merging with ann 8th note. Why does this happen, is there a way to
stop it? Here is my example:

{ \key c \major \time 4/4

Thanks for any help you can give me (please cc replies)