Re: Using Scheme inside header markup

From: Nicolas Sceaux
Subject: Re: Using Scheme inside header markup
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 21:33:44 +0200

"Sven Axelsson" <address@hidden> writes:
> Now I'm calling lily from a batch file that looks like this
>
> "%ProgramFiles%\lilypond\usr\bin\lilypond.exe" --preview -dresolution=72
> -dno-comment %~n1.ly
> "%ProgramFiles%\lilypond\usr\bin\lilypond.exe" --pdf %~n1.ly
>
> And I have this in my header markup:
>
> #(ly:export (if (not (ly:get-option 'no-comment))
>              (markup #:frompropery 'header:comment)
>              (markup)))
>
> But I still get the header with the comment field in both cases.

There is a little subtlety with options: -dno-comment means that you set
the `comment' option to #f, whereas -dcomment means that you set comment
to #t. The problem is that, in that case, the comment option will never
be true: if you say "dno-comment", it will be false, and if you say
nothing, it will be false also. I suggest that you use an option that
does not start by "no-", for instance "-dwithout-comment", and then you
test (ly:get-option 'without-comment)

nicolas