Re: bug? or just in competence on my part?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: bug? or just in competence on my part?
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 14:31:25 -0700

On 18-Jul-05, at 12:00 PM, Jay Hamilton, Sound and Silence wrote:

Graham- I keep on trying to use conver-ly and it keeps on saying that I don't have getop which I do I can see it in the same place as convert-ly so I've never been able to get it to work.

(I've been away, so sorry if somebody else already answered this)

If convert-ly doesn't work, then something is quite wrong on your system. Please try reinstalling lilypond; this sounds like a packaging problem. What OS are
you using?

If reinstalling doesn't work, then please send us the exact error message.

Cheers,
- Graham