Re: lilypond-book and DIN A4 ?!?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: lilypond-book and DIN A4 ?!?
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 10:19:29 +0200

Sorry to be picky, but I can't see that this solution would be
generally useful. As can be seen in a related discussion in
bug-lilypond, I think we are beginning to realize what the
actual problems are and how they can be solved in lilypond-book.

Georg Dummer wrote:
According to the hint of Mats (possible extra space after the last bar) I
changed my workaround:

                {\\[0.5cm] \raggedright}%
\newcommand{\postLilyPondExample}{\\ \vspace{0.5cm}}

Now only the first two pictures (header and first sytem) are right aligned.
The rest remains left aligned.
To work properly the linewidth should not be set in the song.