Re: Parenthesis around a note

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Parenthesis around a note
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2005 17:07:05 +0200

If you search the mailing list archives for "parenthesis note", for
example, you will find also several other answers, for example refering
to the example file called molecule-hacking.ly in the Regression Test
document for your LilyPond version at www.lilypond.org.

  /Mats

Ilaria e Massimo wrote:
I have to add parenthesis around a note head. Is there a simple method to do this? I read the reply to the same question (from Jan Nieuwenhuizen, date 12 nov 2002), but the links are missing. Can anyone help me? Massimo

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing
        Signals, Sensors and Systems
        Royal Institute of Technology