Re:

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re:
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 12:47:17 +0200

Sorry for replying myself again, but I figured out that I don't need to guess the length of the parameter list with the lambda, I just can use:

\once \override Voice.NoteHead #'glyph-name-procedure = #(lambda p "1" )

This p (which is essentially a list) will get all the parameters that are given.
So this structure can always be used to substitute original procedures.

Bert