Re: LilyPond Version in PDF

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: LilyPond Version in PDF
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 01:33:13 +0200

dax2 wrote:

   Working with a couple of different LilyPond versions I
sometimes must reassure myself whether some output really was
LilyPond 2.6.x or something else.

   I think it would be nice to be able to see from the PDF which
LilyPond version was used to transform the source. Though I have
grep'ed through source file and devined based on source filenames
I have not been able to locate the place from where Ghostscript
takes the "Creator(LilyPond)".

good idea. added to CVS.