Re: Multiple Rehearsal Marks

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Multiple Rehearsal Marks
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 12:09:39 +0200

Will Oram wrote:
Ooooh, how aggrevating! Between what I originally had and the reduced score presented here, I must've run lily on two or three intermediate steps to make sure the bug was still appearing. Yet, the version I submitted works for me too. Sounds like a heisenbug.

OK, let me start fresh. I can confirm that this code does exactly what I have already described. If it works for you, God hates me.

Don't worry. God is too busy frolicking with Maria and a couple of frisky angels. I fixed this in CVS.