Output other than PDF

From: Brett Duncan
Subject: Output other than PDF
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 17:24:32 +1000

I'm using the Mac OS X binary of Lilypond (2.6.1) and loving it. But how do I get the output as something other than PDF? Specifically, I want PNG, but PS would also be useful. Obviously I can't use the GUI to achieve this, so I'm assuming (hoping) that there is a way to invoke Lilypond via the command line in Terminal that will let me specify the output format I want. Can anyone clear this up for me?

TIA,

Brett Duncan